Beaumont Main Street will remain committed to a methodical downtown revitalization effort. Emphasis will be placed on the following:
1. Attract developers to invest in downtown living, especially in historic properties. Targeted buildings for development include the Goodhue Building, Edson Hotel, Nathan Building, and Gilbert Building.
2. A partnership with the City for the development of a downtown hotel, specifically the Hotel Beaumont or new construction.
3. Planning and implementing quality promotions that not only encourage a positive image of downtown, but promotions that mature as the downtown business, professional, entertainment, residential and artistic communities grow.
4. The ability to purchase endangered historic properties, complete emergency repairs and secure an appropriate buyer for development.
5. Recruitment of downtown business to increase occupancy rates and increase the need for building renovation and upkeep.
6. Provide architectural, marketing and business assistance to property and business owners within our target area.